Apply for Seven Rivers International School on our partner website.
Please read these instructions before applying online:
Online Admissions Process: Parents can find the link to the admissions form from the link above. Parents will have to
scan & upload certain documents at the time of filling the form. This process will also include online
payment of registration fee of Rs.1500/- per form*. Once the form is submitted, parents will have to print a hard
copy of the form and then submit it with all supporting documents (including those uploaded at the time of
filling the form) to school, when they come for the document verification session.
Parents who need help with the online process can visit the school on Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm and on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm, by prior appointment only. To book an appointment please call our admissions team on +91 9930 464525. This facility is available only while admissions are open.
*Registration fee payment is a processing fee for the form only. It does not guarantee interaction or
Filling and Submission of the Admissions Form Online:
- Go to the school website www.sevenriversschool.in
- Click on "click here to apply" icon located on the Chembur IGCSE admissions page.
- Click on First Time Sign Up while Registering yourself for the first time.
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID, then click on the Send Code.
- It will generate an OTP for login which will be sent on your mobile and email.
- Enter the OTP and click on Login
- Once you register yourself, you can login any number of times using the same OTP.
- Select the school and year 2020 – 21 and Click on Go.
- Click on Fill Registration Form tab.
- Select class and Click on Go.
- The admission form will open-up and must be filled up in totality.
- The first is Student Basic information, please fill and save. Proceed to next tab i.e., Father’s Details, then Mother’s Details, then Guardian’s Details, next Students Academic Details (not applicable for Play Group and Nursery) finally fill in Siblings Details wherein siblings and first cousins of existing students will be given preference for admission, subject to availability of seats and based on merit. Proof of this should be submitted by giving the common grand parents name in the Parents Aadhar or Pan card.
Ensure that each tab information is saved before proceeding to the next tab.
- Mandatory Documents are:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card of Student (if available) & both parents
- Residence Proof
- Annexure 1- Medical Certificate and Declaration Cum Indemnity need to be scanned & uploaded at the time of filling admission form.
- Annexure 2 – Provisional Admission Undertaking (Class 2 onwards) need to be scanned & uploaded at the time of filling admission form.
- Additional Documents required are:
- Report Card of previous two years (For Class 2 and above)
- Caste Certificate or Letter from Trust/Mandal (Applicable if the child belongs to Gujarati Linguistic Minority Community)
- Annexure 3 - Letter of Undertaking applicable if either parent is located out of station on long deputation and unable to attend the document verification session.
Annexure 4 - Indemnity Cum Declaration in case of separation / divorce or single parents on account of death of spouse Or Single parent through adoption or choice, there are certain additional documents that need to be produced and uploaded at the time of admission.
- Check all the details filled in the form before saving the same. Check if documents are uploaded in their designated places.
- Next tab is Documents Required, go through the list of documents in detail as these documents will have to be attached to hard copy of the admission form and submitted to the school at the time of the verification.
- Once the form is filled in totality, go to the Registration Form block which is above the Registration block and click on ‘Process’ which is at the extreme right-hand side of the screen.
- Read all the rules mentioned in the Declaration and click on Accept.
- UID Number is required for transferring TGAA students only. All new applicants will need to click on ‘Proceed with payment’ option.
- You will be directed to pay the One Time Registration Fee of Rs.1500/-.
- Click on Online Payment Mode and then click on Make Payment.
- Select Mode of Payment, parents can proceed with Payment Gateway and pay the processing fees by card or wallet.
- Once the registration fee is paid your application will be considered as received.
- File will get converted to PDF & will be ready for printing.
- Please note that if you are timed off, the data that you have saved till that point will be saved in the portal. You just need to log in again using same password & select the school, your form will be visible in the ‘Registration Form’, you need to click on the edit tab on the extreme left & proceed from where you left off.
- The same tab can also be used if you wish to make any changes in the form, however the edit option is not available after submitting the form.
The shortlisted applications will be sent an email or contacted over the phone to make an appointment for document verification.
Itinerary to be followed on the day of Interaction:
- It would be mandatory for both parents to attend the Verification.
- Parents are requested to click on the magnifying glass icon at the extreme left to print the duly filled admission form. Please print in portrait format only.
- Self-attested copies of all documents as mentioned in the email need to be attached to the admission form at the time of submission at the school counter, including print out of the Registration Fee Payment Receipt.
- The Original Documents need to be produced at the counter for verification.
- On Verification of Documents, the originals will be given back immediately.
- School reserves the right to cancel the verification if-
- Form is incomplete,
- Attachments are not as prescribed,
- Originals do not match with photocopies attached to the form
- Either parent is not available
- Parents are requested to set aside approximately 1 to 1.5 hours for the entire process to be complete.
Confirmation of Admission:
- On completion of the verification process the admission cell will review the documents and students who are eligible will be sent an Offer Letter through email.
- To secure the admission, parents will have to pay the One Time Admission Fee along with the fee for the first term within 5 days from the date of issue of Offer Letter.
- The Offer Letter is valid only for 5 days from the date of issue and if the fees are not paid within the stipulated time, the offer of admission will be cancelled, and the seat will then be allotted to another student.
- The school will not be able to consider any request for admission after the end of the validity period.
- To make the fee payment, parents need to login using the same mobile number and OTP used by them for filling the admission form.
- Select School and Year and click on Go.
- In the Registration Form check the Action column and click on ‘Pay Fees for admission’.
- You will see the fee amount to be paid. Click on Make Payment.
- Once the payment is done the admission process will be complete & admission will be considered as secured.
- Within 48 hours parents will get a message and email providing them with their login id & password to Edusprint, the E-portal of the school.
- Parents need to visit the school website www.sevenriversschool.in and click on the Edusprint Parent Interaction System link and login using the new login id and password given to them.
- First time users will be required to change the password to maintain confidentiality.
- Once the password is changed, parents can login, go to the Accounts tab in the menu and then click on Fee Receipt to see/print the receipt generated on payment of admission fee.
Information relating to Commencement of Academic Term:
Parents are requested to check the Edusprint Interaction System for information relating to commencement of new academic year, parent’s orientation scheduled before the school starts, allotment of shifts (for Pre-primary) & sections, sale of uniform, books & stationery etc.
While the school would like to thank all parents who apply for the faith shown by them in seeking admission to our school, we regret that due to limited number of seats available we will not be able to grant admission to all applicants. We sincerely believe that all children are equal and worthy and an inability to admit a child is purely due to space constraints. This decision is in no way reflective of the child or the parent in any way. However in the interest of good order and smooth functioning of the school the decision of the Admission Cell in this regard is considered as final.
Note of Caution:
The school does not accept donation in cash or kind and if you hear of any person / persons claiming to be able to secure admission to our school against any kind of donation, parents are advised not to trust such persons and to bring this to the notice of the school authorities at the earliest. The school also follows a fair and unbiased approach to admissions and any attempt to influence, manipulate or circumvent the process through any means will lead to the outright denial of the admission.